How Many Calories Is Chinese Food?
- Gary Woods
What are the calorie counts of typical Chinese dishes? The Primary Courses
|Crispy Fried Chicken (1 cup)||485 calories|
|Beef Chow Mein (1 cup)||420 calories|
|Sweet and Sour Pork (1 cup)||316 calories|
|Chicken and Broccoli (1 cup)||280 calories|
Can you lose weight eating Chinese food?
Dish typical in Chinese cuisine. Traditional Chinese cuisine typically makes use of nutritious ingredients and employs cooking methods that are minimal in calories. This image was provided by kimberrywood/iStock/Getty Images. However, Americanized versions of these foods often have extra fats and sodium that enhance the calorie counts, making them terrible options if you are attempting to lose weight.
How many calories are in Chinese sweet and sour chicken?
Foods associated with restaurant, sweet and sour chicken, Chinese restaurant, sweet and sour pork, Chinese restaurant, chicken and vegetables, Chinese restaurant, kung pao chicken, Chinese restaurant, prepared, entree, chicken and rice, Latino restaurant, beef and vegetables, Chinese restaurant, shrimp and vegetables, Chinese restaurant, general tso’s chicken, Chinese restaurant, chicken chow mein, Chinese restaurant, lemon chicken, Chinese restaurant, orange chicken, Chinese restaurant, chicken chow mein, Chinese restaurant, general This particular portion has 168 grams of carbohydrates, 71 grams of protein, and 89 grams of fat.
- The latter has 81 grams of sugar in addition to 7.1 grams of dietary fiber, while the balance of the calories come from complex carbohydrates.
- A single plate of the Chinese restaurant’s sweet and sour chicken has 14 grams of saturated fat and 191 milligrams of cholesterol.
- In addition to 14.97 mg of iron, 317.70 mg of calcium, and 1115 mg of potassium, 706 grams of Restaurant’s sweet and sour chicken, Chinese includes 127.08 micrograms of vitamin A, 16.9 milligrams of vitamin C, and 1.41 micrograms of vitamin D.
The food category known as “Restaurant Foods” includes the dishes Chinese, sweet and sour chicken, and restaurants.
|Source||USDA Standard reference|
Facts and figures on the nutritional value of the Chinese dish known as sweet and sour chicken Restaurant. The daily values shown here are based on a diet that contains 2000 calories per day. The amount of necessary amino acids that a person who weighs 180 pounds should consume on a daily basis is supplied.
- Your actual dietary needs may vary from day to day depending on a variety of factors such as your age, gender, degree of physical activity, medical history, and other considerations.
- The material provided on this website is solely intended to serve as a source of general knowledge and should in no way be used in place of the recommendations provided by a qualified medical professional.
Before making any changes to your diet, you need to make an appointment with your primary care provider. The nutrition labels that are displayed on this website are solely for illustrative reasons. Images of foods are not intended to be used for identifying the foods they depict because they may portray a similar or comparable product.
- The nutritional value of a cooked product is supplied for the amount of cooked food that is specified in the sentence.
- Our page might include affiliate links, which are connections to things that if you purchase through them, we will receive a commission that will go toward the upkeep and growth of this website.
These numbers are from the USDA’s National Nutrient Database.
How many calories is Chinese orange chicken?
How I count my calories in chinese food | The End?
One serving of Chinese Orange Chicken has 368 calories, 22 grams of fat, 20 grams of protein, 31 grams of total carbohydrates, and 30 grams of net carbohydrates.